Home Stretch

So the FHN fit challenge ends in a few weeks and I want to meet my weight loss goal by then. I need to up my burned calories from exercise from 450cal a day to 1500cal. I managed to burn 10,000 calories from exercise this week. I will keep this pace up for the next few weeks until the end of the fit challenge and the beginning of my vacation. I'll be working out on my vacation but not to this extent.
I also joined a contest through NutriMirror.com that runs until april 27th. They are giving away this really awesome portable resistance band home Gym. Check it out.


I've been using my resistance band for a couple of months now and I love it. I could use this setup so I'm really working hard to shed the pound. If your looking for a weight loss program that works please check out First Place 4 Health and NutriMirror.com. It's working awesome for me. It wont be long before I hit a big milestone in my weight loss. I'll keep you posted.

Popular posts from this blog

Recon CS-6 Mod