Bad Back = No Sleep


It's midnight and we are in Pensylvania. Last night we stayed at the holiday inn express and the accomadations were very nice. I only had one prolem. I usually sleep most of the night in my recliner due to comfort issues. Well, I usually make due at hotels with the nice couch in the room. Unfortunately there was no couch in the room. Only a little chair. So I didn't sleep. Tonight the kids and Kirsten are sawing logs and I can't sleep because the quality in we are at has no couch just a chair in the room aswell. Needless to say this will be a long night for me but atleast everyone is having a good time. I'm looking forward to sleeping on my parents recliner or sofa. I wish my back would coopperate and let me get some sleep.

Popular posts from this blog

Recon CS-6 Mod