What Next, Papa

http://m.youversion.com/bible/more/Rom.8.15
What next, Papa is taking on a new meaning for me this morning. I can't help but say it with a degree of sarcasm.
I've been writhing in pain all night wondering what's going to happen next. Seems like I can't do anything without injuring myself. What's up with that God? Shine some light on this for me. I put on a strong face but physically and more importantly emotionally, I'm broken. By nature I have a tendency to be negative. I do my best to fight it but after the last 12 months my hope is fading and I feel myself slipping into a dark place.
So God, please be working in me. I need this all to have a purpose even if it isn't obvious. I'm trusting something good will come from all this. I'll do my best to be patient but I'm needing your strength. I'm about out.

Popular posts from this blog

Recon CS-6 Mod