I've been working on my first modified Nerf gun. I found a little LED flashlight that I worked into one of the Nerf dart holders. As you can see I also mounted a red laser pointer into the other dart holder. I also added a rubber band to the plunger to increase the release velocity of the dart. All air flow restricters have been removed from the gun and I hope to replace the barrel in the near future. I've increased the stock performance of this gun by 30%. With the new barrel and an extra o-ring on the plunger I hope to launch darts more than 40ft with this gun.

Popular posts from this blog

Bulletin Board Lighting

What Next, Papa