God is speaking, Are you listening to Him?

So today I was working on my daily bible study and it hit me that things in my life are changing. Mainly because I'm following God's lead. My body is being restored to the temple God wants it to be. I feel great about that. I'm happy now, the sadness of my former self has faded into the distant past. Daily, God shows me how he want to use me to lead other through this life transformation and life restoration. I trust His lead each and every step. God's purpose for my life is so evident today. I'm here to serve my Lord with every moment. I seek His guidance and He leads me. God constantly blesses me and my family. I'm amazed at how God is working to restore not just my body, but my life. He nudges me to work on my relationships with those around me and he even gives me the strength to resist bad habits. God is even restoring my financial situation. It all starts with seeking God's guidance. Once I began to seek God in all areas of my life what He wants me to do becomes focused and clear. My home life is well on the way to becoming something to be proud of. Kirsten and I have never been so close and I'm truly blessed because of God's Devine hand in my life. All this change has made me look at my ministry and seek God's guidance and will. God called me to be His servant and up until now I've done that within my own comfort zone and up to a point. I haven't always made choices that were healthy or worthy of a strong Christian. I suppose we all can say that about our lives too. I'm really taking a hard look at my ministries at St. John UCC and seek what God is calling of me at St. John. Today we are working on a great Christian Fitness & Nutrition Group. I know God is calling me to help others be restored Physically, Mentally, Spiritually, and Emotionally. That truly has permeated every area of my life and It is about to change my youth ministry. I'm not sure how but I know it will. In 2010 God will be changing things at St. John United Church of Christ. I will be an active part of the changes He is about to make. I'm his servant here to do his will. I'll embrace the changes He places before me and my ministries. As I step forward into this new year this verse will echo in my mind.
I love you, Lord; you are my strength. The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety. I called on the Lord, who is worthy of praise, and he saved me from my enemies. The ropes of death entangled me; floods of destruction swept over me. The grave* wrapped its ropes around me; death laid a trap in my path.  But in my distress I cried out to the Lord; yes, I prayed to my God for help. He heard me from his sanctuary; my cry to him reached his ears.
Psalm 18:1-6

And God heard me. Now I’m listening. God is speaking, Are you listening to Him?

Popular posts from this blog

Recon CS-6 Mod